Saturday, July 02, 2005

::Why I started this blog::

I started this blog for different reasons, and there are different reasons I did not want to as well.
Alot of people are very critical, that bothers me so I was weary about starting a blog. I also,for a strange reason, think that the whole blogging thing is kind of weird, but I figured hell, I will give it a try.
Whenever I start a diary or journal I never get into it or keep up with it to much. I don't really know why, I get time to do it I just don't. I also post at a parenting board with MANY GREAT MOMS! But sometimes there are somethings I just feel I can't tell some people,KWIM? Not that I don't trust them because I do,but it is more that I get embarrased easlily and somethings in my life can get embarrasing IMO.LOL
I also don't have many friends and when you have a husband who has two jobs and kids who love to go to their Grandma's on the weekends, life can get very boring..LOL
So that leaves me with doing a blog, I can also make this totally private if I decide to and just write to myself. For now I am leaving it for all to read though..LOL
Feel free I don't mind at all, you can even reply but if you decide you want to leave a rude comment please decide otherwise cause that is just plain rude! If you just want to read and don't reply that is fine to,but I am always interested in what people think!
So that is mainly why I started this blog. When I am alone I just sit and think(and listen to music..lol), So why not write my thoughts down and who knows maybe something may help someone else!
I may have some serious things that I just have to write about and I may have silly stuff too.. I am sure alot about my 2 boys, they are the best thing in my life and I love them so much, I love sharing about their everyday lives. They are so fun they do so many fun new things everyday, yes even at 9 and 4..LOL
But like now I just may ramble on about nothing,but alot of the times there are just a million things going on in my mind and my hands just go with the flow, I love typing so I just go and go..LOL Maybe that is how I am over 9,500 posts at Moms-Online..LOL

Well I have told you why I started this blog.. Please don't leave me rude reply's and all will be good!
If you are interested in joining a fun parenting community, stop by the link below
http://www.moms-online.org
Hugs,
Ali

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Glad to see you made a blog. :) It's very addicting, so I'm sure you'll be adding it to the list of other addictions...

MO, PSP and now blogging...lol

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home