Thursday, November 06, 2008

2 & a half hrs of my life I will never get back..

I just sat and watched some idiot on the ledge of an apt. building for the last 2 and a half hrs at foxnews.com ..LMAO

Why? I dont know why but I cleaned the living room, did two loads of dishes, and had to exit and reopen my browser twice and dude was still there on that ledge.

Then as two cops are gliding down the building like Spidermen to save this guy, THEY CUT OFF THE LIVE FEED....LMAO

So I turn on fox news on tv and they said he just stabbed his wife who is in critical condition, and they got him in custody now..

I watched that long for them to cut it off at the end.. What a waste of time..LOL

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hilary said...

maybe they were afraid he was going to jump or something and they didn't want to show that on tv?

or maybe they'd been showing him for so long they got bored. lol

8:34 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

yes they mentioned they didnt know if he would jump or if he would fall when the cops were trying to grab him...

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home