Sunday, January 18, 2009

44 Things about me!!

44 ODD Things about you!
Learn 44 things about your friends,
and let them learn 44 things about you!


1. Do you like blue cheese?
NO!


2. Have you ever smoked?
yep stil do


3. Do you own a gun?
Quite a few plastic ones

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Dont drink Kook Aid, but when I did, it was orange or lime


5. Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment?
Yes, I try not to go to the doctors


6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Unless they are Nathan's or Hebrew National they are nasty..lol

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation


8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
Coffee


9. Can you do push ups?
Prolly if I wanted to


10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring and engagement ring


11. Favorite hobby?
Scrapbooking ...reading..music...


12. Do you have a vacation fund?
no


13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
that I don't want my lic.


14. Middle name?
Marie


15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) Gosh I wish it was time for Desperate Housewives already
2) I wish it was warm
3) I forgot the boys have off of school Monday and Tuesday


16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee, water & more water

17. How many siblings do you have?
2sisters, 1 brother..3 step sisters


18. Current hate right now?
this damn weather

19. Favorite place to be?
Home


21. Where would you like to go?
anywhere warm


22. Name three people who might complete this:
I have no clue, hopefully anyone that reads it


23. Do you own slippers?
yes, two pairs of comfy ones


24. What shirt are you wearing?
a warm fleece with a snowman on it


25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
no

26. Can you whistle?
Yes


27. Favorite color?
Yellow, Pink and blue


28. Would you be a pirate?
No, Pirates are dirty (havent you seen Pirate movies??)


29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
any that catches my fancy


30. Favorite Girls Name?
Sophie Rose(If I were to have a daughter that would be her name)


31. Favorite boy's name:
Joshua and Hunter ofcourse


32. What's in your pocket right now?
dont have pockets


33. Last thing that made you laugh?
something Sonshine said


34. What vehicle do you drive?
I dont drive, but we have a saturn

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Gull blatter problems

36. Do you love where you live?
Love my house but wanna be somewhere warm


37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4


38. Who is your loudest friend?
oh Brian for sure...


39. Do you have any pets?
a few fishies


40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Maybe somewhere out there!!

41. Your favorite book(s):
Go Ask Alice, Love You Forever, and The Monster At The End Of The Book


42.Do you collect anything?
Yes -anything with cows, snowglobes and coffee mugs(and I use them too)


43. Favorite Sports Team?
Go Browns! Go Indians!


44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
In My Life-The Beatles, unless I can find Ozzy's version...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home