Sunday, July 03, 2005

::Some Holiday::

Well here it is Sunday morning and where the hell am I.. Stting IN THE HOUSE IN FRONT OF THE CRACK MACHINE ..YAAA SOME HOLIDAY..
I have done nothing productive all weekend.. I hate this.. B worked Sat. and works tonight so again, what is Ali doing, sitting at home.. I SOOOOOO Wanted to go down to visit my family in Southern Ohio but ofcourse I can't. No fireworks are going on around here till tomorrow, there is even a few fairs that I have yet to go to this year, and I go to them everyyear..UGH This seriously blows..
But on the upside of things, while being stuck at home this whole weekend, Ipurchased my own domain..WOOHOOO So now my step Mom and I can FINALLY get to making some money..HOPEFULLY..
I will add the link to my links section. So I have been spending all my time on setting up the website while taking breaks here and there and chatting with Janette..LOL How was it chatting with B?? HAHAHA
Well I suppose I should wake up the sleeping hubby so we can go to the store and do what we have to do today before he heads off to work...
I hope everyone has a SAFE AND HAPPY holiday!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home