Saturday, November 05, 2005

::Happy Saturday::

IT'S SATURDAY!! I can't believe it is Saturday already... This week just flew right on by without me even seeing it...LOL
It is about 10:15 am right now, I am having my first cup o coffee..Hubby ran down and got me a coffee from Dairy Mart before he left for work ...WHAT A GUY...HEHEHEHE Ido have coffee here but I just love theirs!!
**********
So I was watching Dateline last night... Did anyone watch it? They were catching computer predators in the act.. Sick MFers!!! But it was so nice watching them get busted, now whether they get in trouble or not is another story but a few were fired or step down from their jobs... One was a Rabbi, another a teacher, one a ER Doc..They had OVER 19 guys show up at their sting house in 3 days.....OMG IT WAS JUST MESSED UP!!
The people at Perverted Justice.com (the site is not up at the moment so thats why it is not linked) anyway the people there at that website were working with Dateline to set these sickos up... One guy that showed up actually went back the very next day with the same exact screen name and wanted to meet a young boy at McD's and the dateline guy showed back up..LMAO It was great!!! The more of these sickos they expose the better...
It just makes me sick... I have a young son that enjoys the internet... He is not a chatter or doesn't even have anyone email him though he does have an email address!! He just loves to play games and search for information... His home page is Yahooligans so I really dont have to worry, the computer is openly in the kitchen and ofcourse I check to see whats going on a few times while he is on.. But he is always on the games..though now he is asking if he can give out his email to some friends at school.. I told him yes, BUT I have to look at the emails BEFORE you and it is NOT to be given to ANY adults, NOT EVEN your teachers! They can have mine NOT yours!! He agreeed or the answer would be no..lol They dont ever need to email him anyway! KWIM?
He is getting older and he does have my trust to be on the computer so I would like him to be able to experience a bit more of it, such as email and learning to type better etc..
I want to do that for a living SERIOUSLY.. I would act like a young girl or boy to put a sicko in prison! But like the lady on their said, she feels so gross after doing it because she HAS to have a smile on her face so they dont hear her sounding disgusted (while on the phone after chatting on the net)... That would be the downfall..But the more of these sick MFers that we can get rid of the better.. I am seriously going to look into how I can work to help in that area..If I can't work at the moment to help bring in actual income I would like to be working for a cause I support!
I just had to come on and get all that out..UGH IT MAKES ME SICK!! But I had to watch it, I am a Mom and they are everywhere!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home