Thursday, October 27, 2005

::Been a few weeks::

I guess it is time to update.. I have been getting myself into starting new *projects* with MO! so I have been putting off my blog..shame shame you are probably thinking.LMAO
NOT COMPLAINING..I love ya girls so anything I can do to make your days at Moms-Online more enjoyable I WILL!!!

I have a lot of different issues waying on my mind at the moment so good luck and bare with me ..LOL
First let me start with a HUGE THANK YOU TO JAVA MAMA!!! You dont know how good you made me feel this morning.. Besides Hubby, NO ONE (not even family) has ever really said such wonderful things about me.. You did!! And I am so glad I can make you feel good too!! You are great and you deserve it, you have had lots of people shit on you and that you DONT deserve!! So thanks for the WONERFUL words in your blog!!
I LOVE YA GIRLY!!! To MANY more great years of friendship!!!
So what is new.........
Well Sonderful went to THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH...Ringling Brothers with boy scouts.. HE HAD A BLAST OFCOURSE!! He enjoys boy scouts so much, I am so glad he likes it and wants to keep at it, I am a FIRM believer that boy scouts if kept up with can really enrich a young mans life. And as sad as it is to think about my Sonderful,at 9, is now a *GASP* Young man..LOL
There are not many things that I am proud of with myself, but the way he has grown up into such a respectful kiddo that makes me PROUD!! I never would of thought when I was a single Mom living with a few friends with NOTHING to my name that I would have raised such a wonderful family! Sonderful and I have been though alot in his young life and I am so glad that he is just so awesome!! I just know that Sonshine will grow up to be the same way as his big brother!!
I have noticed lately that respect and manners are NOT as important to parents as they used to be, and that is sad because to get respect in life you MUST give it. In all honesty you can't get through life much if NO ONE respects you!
If I talked to my parents or acted the way I see kids act nowadays, UGH IT JUST MAKES ME SICK!!
And what kind of raising does a child have if they go and kill people? I mean when I was in school, you didnt hear as much about kids killing kids, and over the STUPIDEST SHIT! Like Hubby was saying the other day.. He lived in a MAJOR, Hunting, farming ,country town..where kids always learned young to shoot and hunt. Hubby took his knives or guns to school once or twice but TO SHOW THEM OFF, NOT to kill or harm anyone. Just sick.. There are so many changes in life it really makes you stop and count your blessings!!
****************
HMM..What is next on the agenda....
Halloween.. Sonderful is going to be a ninja!! Sonshine is going to be Bob The Builder!! We have to pick up Sonderful's costume this weekend from my MIL... Sonshine will only take off his for me to wash it.LOL
We will be going out to Oma(My Mom) and Opa's(My Step Dad) for TOTing again, that is where we go every year! I am comfortable there since Ilived out there for so many years, I know the roads and they get to have their grandsons TOT at their house!! Even though we start off there we go to their neighbors and then the boys will come back to my parents like they are regular old TOTers and then off we go to other roads.LOL
I am sooo disappointed that we did not get to hit a haunted house this year.. Well there is still a few days.. I have not been to one in over 10 yrs..LOL I am dying to go... I also wanted to hit boo at the zoo and the haunted hayrides but with Hubby starting a new job we are still awaiting his first check..UGH UGH UGH Did I say UGH? LOL He started at Sherwin Williams about 3 wks ago ON A PAY WEEK...So we have to wait longer to get it...This weekend it should arrive...THANK GOD... We are soooo broke and just scraping by.. But that is what happens when you try to better yourself I guess.LOL
ICI (Glidden Paints)was just not a great place to work, at least at the store Hubby worked at.. There was no room for improvement or more money... At SW.. he is making MORE... The hrs ROCK! They change day to day and he likes that.. Hubby is much more content if things change a bit.LOL Me on the other hand I only like to change my hair and livingroom..HAHAHA
As for what's new with me... NOTHING AS USUAL... I have not been able to sleep ofcourse, Nyquil works but it gets expensive..lol and only lasts about 6 hrs with me. Beer helps too..LOL I have been teasing Hubby with all the shit going on in our lives every once in a while Iwill scream "Michelob take me away" HAHAHA I drink Mich Ultra..major girly beer..HAHA And I have never used Calgon so Michelob works..LOL Have a few of those and your good to go(moving hand like in taco bell commercials..LOL)

Oh and one last thing...
I noticed something TOTALLY wierd while watching Martha lastnight.. One of the guys on The Biggest Loser is on a commercial..WHAT? I believe it is for cars or something.. Now I wonder which was made first the reality show or the commercial.. Kind of bugs me because TBL is supposed to be for *normal every day joes* to lose weight NOT actors.. I know your thinking, what the hell does she do with her time..LOL But I found it quite wierd, and when it came on again I called Hubby into the room to see it and yep he agreed it is him...
But the commerical jumper(the guy in almost every commercial) I do love is the Capital One guy..HAHA HE IS GREAT!!! And think about all the commercials he is in, tons of Capital One commercials, car commercials, and others..But he is a funny dude!!
Well sorry for blabbing, Hubby is at work till 8 and the boys are playing, I just had so many things running through my mind I felt the need to blog and get it out!! since I ALWAYS forget to turn on my messengers and chat away with friends.. YELL AT ME MORE GALS..lol
Thanks for reading.. Oh and one more bit of info... 1 MONTH AND 4 WKS TILL CHRISTMAS!!! YA THAT MEANS ATLEAST 6 PAY CHECKS...LOL
Have a great night...
Hugs!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

It didn't take my first post! ugh!

Anyway, I said remember the show "Who's your Daddy?"... well I saw one of the 'dads' on a commerical the same week!!!

Hmmm!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home