Tuesday, October 18, 2005

::What I need..according to Google::

Borrowed from PurpleMama,Java Mama and a few of their friends =)
I am using me real name because I used Ali and it was all about him..LOL I am guessing Mohammed Ali
********************

1. Alicia NEEDS US NOW!(I need someone but not sure who US is)

2. Alicia needs a very special environment in which she will be protected
(protected? from whom? Myself probably..LOL)

3. Alicia needs to let Jeremy take full responsibility for his tasks. (who the hell is Jeremy)

4. Alicia needs50 people @ $8.50 to replace current UMP cash flow
(how about just nix the 50 people and give me the $8.50..lol)

5. Alicia need to throw their 'friendshipthing' out with the bath water, and finally follow their hearts
(Wow that friendshipthing must be horrible..lol)

6. Alicia needs the music and the music needs her (well alrighty then)

7. Alicia Tapp Designs transfer fine art and vintage labels onto tiles(Oh do I now)

8. Alicia needs help from Doctor Álvez(CALLING DOC ALVEZ!! I NEED HELP..LOL)

9. Alicia needs your help spreading the word about everything going on in her world!
(Maybe someone read my previous post..LOL)

10. Alicia needs about 6 (6? 6 What?? 6 padded walls maybe..LOL)

HAHA That is funny stuff... Thanks PurpleMama and JavaMama for letting me borrow it!!
go to www.google.com and type in (your name) needs and see what comes up!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hahhaaaaa!! Ali, those were pretty funny!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home