Saturday, October 15, 2005

::Headed out of town::

FOR THE NIGHT!!!! YAAAA!!!!
The guys and I are headed back down to Southern Ohio for my Niece Caitlyn Rain's FIRST birthday party.. And celebrate and have a few cocktails with my Daddy for his 50TH!!
We will be leaving sometime this late afternoon and coming back tomorrow night!!
I am truly excited to get the hell outta dodge I tell ya.. And I love to go see my nieces and nephews down there..and ofcourse the rest of the family down there too..but I love all my *second kiddos* down there..

I have 5 nieces and 2 nephews that live in Southern Ohio so I miss them terribly.. I am so glad I still have 4 nieces and 4 nephews up here I get to see semi often LOL Yes, I have alot of siblings..LOL
I hope everyone has a great weekend..

Oh, and Javamama or Purplemama if one of you gals read this could you please email me and let me know how in the heck you all do that google thing..LMAO
You know if it is a fun blog thing I HAVE to *borrow* it..HAHA
Have a great weekend!! I am going to do a few things on the computer before I start getting us all ready to go! Talk about procrastanation(sp?) lmao
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GANG!! See ya Sunday or Monday!!
Hugs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home