Wednesday, October 12, 2005

::20 Questions About Me::

1.How old are you?
28

2. How many brothers & sisters do you have?
2brothers and 7 sisters...1 Brother and 2 sisters are biological rest are step..lol

3. How many first cousins do you have?
17

4. How long have you been in your current relationship?
5 years and 7 months

5. How old were you when you had your first girlfriend/boyfriend?
13

6. Approximately how many pairs of shoes do you own?
3

7. How many rooms are there in your house?
5

8. How long have you lived in your current house?
4years

9. How long have you been 'online' (years)?
8 years

10. How long have you worked for your current employer?
I have been a Mom for 9yrs.

11. What makes you happy?
watching my kids

12. What makes you sad?
lots of things

13. What makes you angry?
Liars and backstabbers,IGNORANCE

14. What makes you laugh?
usually something my kids say or do

15. What makes you cry?
Besides tv..lol if my kids are sad

16. What makes you feel helpless?
my depression

17. What are you passionate about?
my kids,my hubby,

18. What do you worry about?
lots of things in everyday life

19. What scares you?
Heights and losing my boys

20. What makes you feel sick?
domestic violence,child molesters, anything close to the others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home