Thursday, September 15, 2005

::Kind of BLAH::

Today has just not started out good..
It hasnt been horrible but I just feel so BLAHHHHHH...LOL
It started out with Sonderful lastnight actually... He just HATES doing homework... He is such a smart kid, makes the Honor Roll (Yes I'm braggin..lol) EVERY report card and does great in school..But when it comes to homework he just hates it.. Well 4th grade they do things ALOT differently than they have in K-3 so I think he maybe having a hard time adjusting.. He has had this one reading sheet in his folder for 2 weeks.. And JUST started on it yesterday.. It's due today..UGH And it is DEFFINITLEY a paper that takes a few days to work on..well Idon't think he finished it...so there is a bunch of points off his grade.. I told him this year I was not going to help him quickly finish his homework if he did not do it when he was told... If it is not done oh well it is him who will get the bad grade..Now I know that may sound mean but I have been dealing with him and his hatred of homework for 4-5 yrs now and it is getting old.LOL He KNOWS he has homework for a reason... He just does not give a rats ass...and I am so tired of fighting with him...So after 4 hrs on the same paper,still not done, I just said "GO TO BED I can't take anymore GO TO BED".. So soon as he got up dressed and breakfast I told him "get started trying to finish that homework". Where did he spend most of the next half hr in the bathroom.. Now in his defense he prolly had to go..LOL BUT I dont know sometimes he does that, he will go in there and *pretend* to go just to get outta shit.. I know my kids..lol so I dont know but it pissed me off..soon as he knew it was time to work on the paper he did that..UGH So now well we will see what happens today....

He is totally changing into a different child.. I mean he used to be so upbeat, happy always wanting to play and learn kid.. NOW...All he wants to do is read (as long as it is by his choosing) watch tv and stupid PS2.. UGH I have a couch potato..lol
He does not want to help out anymore around the house.. He is acting like a teenagr and he is only 9!
He has one chore besides keeping his room picked up(which he dont do that either).. Tuesday's are garbage days.. I tell him all I ask is that on the way home from the bus stop you grabbed the cans and bring them back to the house... IS THAT REALLY TO MUCH??? Ok I understand if you have to go to the bathroom right after school, go do your thing and come get the damn cans... BUT NO...Every week they are there for a few days, then Hubby or I just get them...UNLESS I gripe so much I just make him get them, but most the time I just leave it alone because I am tired of saying the same damn things over and over to these guys..ALL 3 OF THEM ARE DRIVING ME INSANE LATELY...LMAO

I just need a damn break. A girls night out away for one night.... Oh how I wish I had a friend that could get away one night with me, just the girls(a bunch of us would totally rock) And go have some dinner cocktails and party at a hotel for the night... with our S/O's watching our sweet darling children..LOL Isnt that a dream.. Well if anyone I know around me is reading this and you need night out give me a jingle..LMAO
That just sounds like a fun night doesn't it.... an old fashion pj party..HEHEHEHE
UGH, It is just one of them corny days I guess... I just really really do need a break away from these 3 and this hell hole for a night... I do and spend all my time doing for them... I feel I deserve a day for me....
Oh well..maybe some day...LOL
I just needed to get on and vent about homework mainly...I know they all turn into something..LOL
Hugs

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

HUGS!!!
All kids go through the "hate homework" stage! Maybe having him go to the library right after school till homework is finished might help?
I know it must be hard! My day is coming!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home