Tuesday, July 26, 2005

This and that

I am having fun in my psp again.. I was getting bored with it but now I am in the creative mood again..LOL
I am hoping that will help get the crafty cottage up off the ground too..
We took the boys camping over the weekend, Well Saturday night.YAA It was alot of fun..
Brian has vacation the first week of August so we are hoping to go again for a few days this time!
Brian is looking into a new job with a new company, not getting any hopes up yet or anything,but it would be nice..The company he is with now has NO plans to move him up, so if he goes over to the competeition them want to start him as superviser better pay,better benifits.. So I hope he will do that!!
Other than that not much has been going on... Pretty boring these days..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home