Wednesday, July 06, 2005

::Ok time to get back into the swing of things::

Ok the holiday is now over and it is time to get back into the swing of things..LOL
I have so much housework to do.. At the beginning of the weekend I said,"Ok I don't have any plans till Monday so I have ALL weekend to get my house together" HA, Right I did squat..But now I am paying for it..
I have tons to do at home, TONS to do online, I just feel like I was totally out of it. Now I was sick yesterday but now I am feeling better..
I am thinking of joining the team of Stayin Home & Lovin It! I have to get some info on it first though, But I so need to bring in some money to help Brian. He works two jobs, I recieve child support for Josh and we are still behind. I know we tend to spend to much money sometimes but you only live once and we just want our family to be happy! We hate to have our boys miss out on things because *can't afford it* THAT SUCKS.. I mean now we don't go over board or anything but at least once a week we do something together as a family and that is fun fun fun!!
So maybe if I can find some way to make some money at home we will be able to get caught up and I can finally not feel guilty for wanting my boys to have a good fun life..
I am starting to get the SAHMom guilites..LOL I no longer have any babies at home so I am starting to feel guilty about still staying at home while I could be out helping my hubby make money. But the wonderful man he is says, that I should not be feeling guilty, I AM HELPING HIM, By staying at home and saving us money on daycare.. AWW What a guy huh..LOL
I keep feeling like in the Fall things will be totally different for us... I dont know why but I just have that feeling..
Maybe we will find an affordable preschool for Tman and with Jman and Tman both in school I CAN get a job and start to help with the incoming income..LOL
I know too, I am NOT the only sahmom that feels like this but I feel like Iam ..kwim?
Well that is my entry for today, it is still kind of early so you never know I may have one for later..My life does get funny every now and then..LOL
Hugs
Ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home