Monday, July 11, 2005

::ALMOST another year older::

Well I am almost another year older. I will be 28 tomorrow..YIKES!! LOL
Naahh I am really ok with getting older, it is a part of life everyone gets old, so I am totally cool with it. I have 2 wonderful sons and a wonderful hubby to get old with. I don't feel old either, well my health is falling apart but other than that Idont feel like I am ALMOST 28..lol

I did also want to say.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEDNESDAY JANETTE!! It is fun to have a great friend with a birthday the day after mine!!
But MY birthday is just a birthday like any other day. Which will most likely be treated like any other day too.. I don't ever say anything about my birthday,because if no one wants to aknowledge it, I am not going to have to *make them* by bringing up the fact that MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW.. So when it comes to the day before my bday I just keep quiet, Jman and Brian are old enough to check the calendar, yet every year my birthday either goes unnoticed or TOTALLY uncelebrated.. So I have learned to live with that..
I was even going to throw myself a birthday party..HOW LAME IS THAT? But then I decided after having a few people already tell me thy won't or "couldn't" make it that I just am not having one.. I was going to throw a huge shindig together, kids welcome during the day but not at night.. there would of been music swimming fire grilling badmitton volley ball beer food and so much more....But since half the people I would of invited won't be coming anyway screw it.. Why waste my money on a party for us and my parents...lol Even then who knows if my Dad and step Mom could come up from Southern Ohio. Iknow my sisters and their families can't.But I bet they will be here next month for a party my Mom is throwing..UGH
But what are you gonna do I guess.. Hopefully we will be able to go on our yearly camping trip to Jellystone.
That is one of my favorite weekends in the summer.. I LOVE camping and I totally just get lost into it and am so bummed when Sunday rolls around and we have to go home. Jellystone Campground is just a about 45 mins from home so it is not far but far enough.. It is such a fun place to take the boys.. I even used to go as a kid, my Mom and StepDad took us alot to Jellystone..But is kind of expensive,BUT TONS TO DO FOR THE KIDS..
But more on that to come..LOL
Check out there website
http://www.jellystoneohio.com/
I did want to mention that I am really enjoying keeping this blog.. It does kind of help me a little..But I notice maybe to much, when I get to typing a post I just go and go and go, like there is so much I have to say..LOL
I guess I should be prepared to make this part of my everyday life.. I hope people read it.LOL If not hey that is ok to, I like just being able to say whatever I want whenever I want to whoever I want.LOL
Oh I also wanted to say... ::HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND LES:: That is my Mom and StepDad they will be married 8years TOMORROW.. Yes TOMORROW You read that right they got married on MY 20th birthday! How sweet right????? *COUGH* *COUGH* Oh I hope I don't sound bitter about that..LOL
Anyhoo.. Until later when I have something else to bitch about...LOL
XOXOXOXOXO
Ali

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Happy Birthday Ali (well, it's actually belated!)!!!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home