Monday, July 18, 2005

::Finally an update::

Well I have been without the internet all weekend... So that is why I haven't updated..
Not to much has changed, I AM NOW 28 =) And I love getting older, I know I am weird.LOL
We took the boys(Josh, Hunter And our nephew Justin) to the movies the other night, we saw Kicking and Screaming with Will Farrell.. HILARIOUS MOVIE!! Deffinately a must see, the boys thought it was one of the best movies they have seen that wasn't a cartoon..LOL
It is Monday and not to many things have happened so I guess I don't have much to write about today.. Just trying to get The Crafty Cottage up and running..Slowly but surely it is getting done..LOL
Well like I said not much to write about.. Have a great Monday!!
Hugs
Ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home