Friday, July 22, 2005

::TGIF BUT the weather sucks::

TGIF EVERYONE!!
WOW, This week just flew by,even for a SAHM..lol
The weather sucks today, it has been raining all morning and looks like it will all day long =(
But on the upside it is NOT another 90 degree day..lol
I am kind of bummed today because it is not looking like I will be able to take my boys camping this weekend, they were so looking forward to going too. Well maybe next weekend who knows..
I have so much to do today around the house and I just feel so blah today and don't wanna..lol
Brian works both jobs tonight so I may call a friend of mine and see if she wants to take her son and my boys to Chuck E Cheese tonight since it is raining.
That will fill the no camping void for a bit..LOL
Well I am off to do dishes, may write more later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home