Monday, September 12, 2005

::Been Awhile::

::I will be using Sonderful to talk about my 9yr old and Sonshine to talk about my4yr old from now on::

Well it has been awhile since I posted so I figured I should ..LOL
Things have been pretty rough around here lately... Hubby starts a new job TOMORROW... I hope things will go ok...He was selling paint before now he will be using it...LOL
We had openhouse for Sonderful the other day.. He is loving the 4th grade, he has a male teacher,who I may add is so cute..LOL my son can't have a cute teacher..lol, Anyhoo we got his proficency tests back that he took in 3rd grade and I am proud to announce he ONCE AGAIN SCORED ADVANCED!!! WOO HOO GO SONDERFUL!!
I am so proud of him, and it has to be hubby's doing because momma aint to smart...HAHA
We had an appt. today to sign the paper work for Sonshine to go to preschool..we have to wait to make sure that he will be able to get bussed there, and if so he should be going in a week or 2.. he is SOO excited and so is Momma...LOL He does nothing but talk about *his school* so I sure hope he can go, he is dying to..LOL The bussing or lack there of if that is the case should be the only reason he can't go, everything else is all set and he is all signed up!!
As for me, I am still fighting some depression, I have been a really spiteful bitch lately,but then again whatelse is new right...LOL
I have been on a major 80s kick too.. I have been listening to total 80s music and now I can't stop... LOL
Weird huh? Well right now I am listening to Bad Company's Cant Get Enough... I LOVE THEM... My 3 guys are out getting stuff for dinner and a few movies(and Momma some beer..lol)so I am here alone jammin out!!
Well that is all, my 3 guys just pulled up.. no more alone time..LOL
Till next post...... Hugs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home