Tuesday, September 13, 2005

::Starting out good::

Well I actually feel good today! I don't know really what it is but I just feel much better today than I have in awhile.. Maybe it is because Hubby started a new job today? It must be! But I am liking it..
After a lil mishap this morning,UGH...
We had Sonderful's backpack in the car with us yesterday, well Momma said (cause we all had our hands full) "we will come back out in a bit and get your bookbag" Dummy me, should NOT have said that, what happened we never went back out to get it... Hubby left with it this morning..OMG.. Momma freak out time..LOL
I call this guy his new boss, get the number to a phone of someone he will be working with, call him, they havent seen him yet, weird he left along time ago, so I start getting nervous, Sonderful NEEDS his damn back pack.UGH
I turn on the computer look out the window and see Hubby pull up..LMAO He could not find the place to meet these guys at so he had to come home and call.LMAO I said "um good thing because look in the back seat"..HAHA He had NO idea the damn thing was in there.. WHEWWWW...First crisis of the day SOLVED withOUT me crying or freaking out..LMAO
And that was like an hr ago, it is only 9:10 am, I hope there wont be many more crisis's..LMAO
But I have a feeling today will be a good day! KEEP YOUR FINGIES AND TOSIES CROSSED..LOL
and SHH... Don't tell but, I am even looking forward to more cleaning later on..LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Glad you had a good day!! :) Those always help!!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home