Monday, October 10, 2005

::Another BLAH Monday::

Well it is another blah day here in N.E Ohio... I love fall in Ohio but not the rain that comes with it.. And I am not liking needing the heater already.. Since we use heating oil to heat the house it is going to be EXPENSIVE this year with gas and oil prices as high as they are..UGH
Oh well nothing I can do...
Hubby started his new job at Sherwin-Williams today! I hope he has a good day ...
Keeping my fingers crossed that this job is going to work out for him. WE SO NEED IT TO..LOL
So I have found a few things I am going to add to my blog...It is time for a change so I am going to find a new template.. so maybe later it will be changed over! Found some cute graphics and blinkies I want to put up...and a few I made myself!
I am so getting into psp like mad.LOL The holidays are coming up, there are so many cute things to make for them!!
I have not updated the blog in awhile, just haven't been into it.. But I felt the urge to come here and update and now since I am feeling the need for change, I bet I will keep updating for a bit.. I go through spells where I want to do stuff, then I don't... I think it is the season change... And the weather being shitty here!
My knee is killing me and Aunt Flo can go..LMAO
Geeze can I do anymore complaining? HAHAHA
Sonshine is being totally excellent today (well so far..lol) right now he is playing with is Mr. Potato Head..and Sonderful got off to school good this morning, and Hubby started the new job.. Nows all I need is to feel better.LOL
HMM Maybe a few beers with my Medium tonight.LOL That may do the trick.. I just love love love that show..and tonight looks AWESOME!!! Anyone watch that show?
Well that is about it for now..Off to look for templates..
Have a GREAAAT Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home