Thursday, September 22, 2005

::Well it is Thursday::

YAA I have been waiting all summer.... The Apprentice and ER are FINALLY BACK!!! LOL
I have my normal Thursday back now... Starting at 8 with TheOC..HAHA
I know I am weird...
So I am just sitting here playing around in psp and remembered it has been a few days since I blogged, so here I am , though not much to talk about..LOL
Sonderful kicks off Boy Scouts tomorrow, with a meeting and campout... All the family is welcome BUT I think I may take advantage of a night alone..and just send the guys.. Both boys are so excited...
I could use the night alone with some peace and quiet..LOL
I will let everyone know how it goes..
Right now I am just sitting here listening to the LOUD ass noise outside.. Our landlord has to put all new water and sewer pipes in so he is FINALLY right by us..UGH My poor yard is going to be trashed...WAAAHHH
I am kind of wishing now that the AC was still in the winder because with the winders(yes I know I am not saying windows..But thats my word, winders..LOL)BUT with them open it is soo loud...UGH THIS BLOWS!!
And I bet our rent goes up to...ugh I hate living here...LOL
But other than that not much else is happening!!!
Please keep everyone in the path of Rita in your thoughts... Jayme, Miki, Angel and Pamula WE ARE ALL THINKING OF YOU!! Good luck and STAY SAFE!!!!!
Love you gals!!!
Have a great Thursday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home