Friday, September 16, 2005

I guess we need it but...

I HATE RAIN!!!!! LOL We did need it badly but it sucks and here is why...LOL
*******
Well today started out stressful.. and made me feel like a horrible Mom =(
It is pouring here and our umbrella is broken so it is in the garbage...Well it hasnt been raining here,but with Ophella floating around over there by the Carolinas I should have figured it would be soon.. Well I have not gone out and bought Sonderful a new umbrella yet... HORRIBLE BAD MOMMY...Well we have no bus stop shelter and the bus stop is at the front of the trailer park..remember our place is TINY a horseshoe drive way and that is it 0-100 are the trailer numbers and a bunch are missing..LOL SO it is TINY..Anyway so he would have to walk to the front and then wait and wait and wait for the bus...UGH with NO way to drive him to school so he would HAVE to stand in the rain WITHOUT an umbrella.. =(
So being the quick but horrible Mommy I am, I say "Why dont you call Alex's"(a friend he has been hanging out with for about 2 yrs, lives down the road but NOT in our trailer park) I think they are going to be close friends for years to come..)Anyhoo, I say "Why dont you call Alex's and see if his Mom or Dad could come get you that way you can be outta the rain and hang with Alex" Alex has a bus shelter at the end of the driveway =)The nice family they are, his Dad came... They are such sweet people and the boys just love to hang out... Oh I sooo have to send them a thank you card or something...Any ideas? That was just totally awesome of them.. So that ended that stressful situation of the day... and you all thought I was kidding when I said that I have ATLEAST a few a day..LMAO
I HAVE TO GET AN UMBRELLA THIS WEEKEND..UGH
******
Other than that.. it is like 8:30 and I am so awake.. I guess it will be a cleaning day..LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home