Monday, September 19, 2005

::Happy Monday::

Well today was a good day!! I dont hve much housework to do, Sonshine is being really good today too, so that ALWAYS makes for a better day!! We practiced our ABC's today and our main goal today was having Sonshine practice tracing his name.. He does really good for just starting!!
PROUD MOMMA MOMENT.... Here is he is doing the tracing

Bottom photo is his final product!!!
Like I said a good day!!!
Sunday my 3 guys and I headed to Southern Ohio for my niece Allyson's 3rd birthday party... SO MUCH FUN! I love seeing my sisters, my nieces and nephews, and my Daddy, Oh ya can't forget about my StepMom either..LOL
I finally got to see my Aunt after NINE years!!! She has been living in California for over 20 years and just recently moved back to Ohio with her new fiance'. So she is staying with one of my sisters, so it was very great to get to see her again.. The last time I saw her she came to Ohio to see my Dad after he had 5 bypass heart surgery, 9 years ago.. She left the day before I had Sonsonderful. So she never met Hubby or the kids before..Well the kids she got to see a few weeks ago when they stayed in Southern Ohio for a week with my sister but that was the only time... and she has met my Hubby, whom actually has the same name as her Fiance..LOL
So all in all it was an awesome day.. They boys were very well behaved and LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing their cousins again..And Hubby and my Dad got their catching up to do..they are like 2 peas in a pod..LOL
I only get to see them every couple weeks or months so it is nice...
Other than our journey yesterday we did not do much over the weekend..
Oh Saturday, Momma had a VERY GOOD buzz on...HAHAHA
We went over to my Sisters and BIL's for his 30th birthday... That was soooo much fun!! I SO NEEDED THAT...LOL Thanks Nae for hving us over!!!
The kids ofcourse played all night with some of their other cousins from up here, then early to rise on Sunday morning WITH OUT a hangover for the 2hr ride to Southern Ohio..YAA GO ME..HEHE!!
Oh on a sad note, it is not looking like Sonshine will get into preschool anytime soon.. =(
I am so sad but that is why I have been practicing with him more myself... I need to find some worksheets to print out.. HMM WISH I HAD A PRINTER..LMAO
He starts speech at the end of the month so HOPEFULLY with us working with him and having a speech therepist he should be nice and ready for Kindergarten next fall!!!
Welp, thats about it for today...Maybe if something interesting comes up , I will blog again later!! Oh and I am NOT liking this new look..UGH Which means I have to do it again...LOL I have to find something Ilike but the templates here at blogger arent very appealing to me..LOL
Have a great Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home