Sunday, September 25, 2005

::I have creators block::

UGH, This sucks.. I want so bad to make a few new websets for my websites and NOTHING is coming to me.. I get the bgs done and thats it...The font dnt look right, the graphics are not really what I want, so I scrap the whole thing and try again, the same thing is happening... Same with fun enhancements, I owe some halloween enhancements and THEY will get done but nothing is really coming to me... I dont know how to get myself back into the groove... I am not happy about the sets that are up on my sites now and it is killing me not finding one..LOL
******
What a gloomy day.... I decided to have my coffee from one of my Eeorye mugs today, lol It has not rained yet but it will, and it is kind of chilly.. It was SUPPOSED to be a high of 81 today..YA RIGHT... I guess that indian summer is NOT coming by Ohio just yet..LOL
I am so NOT ready for winter... And it is creeping up on us.. I would not be so against it coming if gas prices were NOT so damn high..We heat our home with heating oil and it is like a 300 gallon tank... and 150 gallons HALF A TANK is WELL OVER 500 bucks.... we have to get it filled here really soon and that just blows we dont have that type of money.. It is so sad that this country can charge so damn much for shit you HAVE TO HAVE... Pisses me right off..LMAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home