Friday, September 23, 2005

::STUPID STUPID STORM::

LETS JUST START WITH A BIG FAT UGH!!!!!!
Lastnight we had THE WORST thunder and lightening storm I remember.. Probably thanks to these stupid ass hurricanes the south keeps having.. Mother nature is pissed at this world I tell ya..LOL
So I am watching The OC. And BAM power out half way through it.. OMG, FREAKING OUT... Then it did NOT come back on till 11 pm... which is RIGHT AFTER E.R..UGH
Season premiere too..I just can't believe it... I was so disappointed, then ofcourse I couldnt even sleep like I tried because I was just damn scared of that storm, I am not normally afraid of thunder storms but that one scared me...
********
Tonight is Sonderful's kick off to boys scouts...all 3 of my guys will be going, cookout, campout the whole nine yards.. That means I have the WHOLE NIGHT ALONE... Beer, computer playing, music...sounds like a fun fun night to me..LOL
But I know that I will be owing Hubby a night alone..HAHAHA
and I wont even have to make them any din din because they are grilling out tonight at camping...
FUN FUN FUN!!
TGIF EVERYONE!!!!!
Have a great day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home