Wednesday, October 05, 2005

::Meme Time:: Borrowed from a friends blog

Meme Time
A is for Age: 28

B is for Booze: 3 Olives Cherry Vodka or Michelob Ultra
C is for Career: SAHM.
D is for Dad’s name: My Dad is John(everyone calls him Stanky,gotta love them bikers..lol)
E is for Essential Item to bring to a party: The booze ofcourse!!
F is for Favorite song at the moment: Champagne Supernova by The Oasis
G is for Goof off thing to do: Play in psp
H is for Hometown: Small little town in N.E Ohio
I is for Instrument you play: I played the flutaphone..LMAO(along with every other 4th grader on earth..lol)
.J is for Jam or Jelly you like: strawberry Preserves
K is for Kids: 2
L is for Living Arrangement: Hubby, me, Sonderful and Sonshine(and the raccoons living under the house)
M is for Mom’s name: My Mom is Carol
N is for Names of best friends: Nae and Jeff
O is for Overnight hospital stays: 2 Having the kids
P is for Phobias:Heights, and being in the dark alone
Q is for Quote you like: “Whatever"
R is for relationship that lasted longest: 6 yrs but hopeing to beat that, hubby and I are on 5 now!!
S is for Siblings: 2 bio sisters and 1 bio brother..younger (4 step sisters,all younger but 1 of them, and 1 step brother that is younger)
T is for Texas, ever been? Nope
U is for Unique Trait: hmmm, Hubby thinks this answer would be that I can take my bra off withOUT taking off my shirt but can't all us women do that..LOL.
V is for Vegetable you love: cucumbers
W is for worst trait: to emotional
X is for Xrays you have had: on my back, on my knees(do ekg's and ultrasounds count,had them too).
Y is for yummy food you make: Pork Chops! That is my specialty!
Z is for Zodiac sign: Cancer

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I like the "Whatever" too!! I think I use it way too much!
Oh, whatever! ;) lol

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home