Friday, November 11, 2005

::Hey Howdy Hey::

Yep I am still around... Haven't been on the computer since sometime yesterday though!!
So what have I been up to you may ask?? LOL Well I am sure you thought it.HAHA
Yesterday was TV night!! AWESOME SHOWS LASTNIGHT!! I watch The OC, The Apprentice and ER!
WOOO LUKA AND ABBY!! YAAYY I have waited for that moment..LOL
Ok whatelse..
Today was ANOTHER STUPID ASS WASTE OF TIME APPT. For Sonshine's speech..He had to do the SAME stuff he did 2 months ago for his assesment..UGH WTF? Just get him into speech already..
I just feel like no one gives a rats ass because it isn't there 4 yr old who gets so upset because lots of people dont understand him....UGH It was also an appt to see if he qualifies to be in the preschool at the local elementary school.. I just have a feeling he will be denied for that too. I sure hope not..keep us in your prayers..my boy really needs to be in preschool and speech!!
Well I am off, dont really feel like sitting at the computer..going to grab a dr. pepper and read the soap mags my Mom brought me..LOL I get them when she isdone!!
Oh and one more thing...
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Aw thanks Ali-Bug!!!

I'm really sorry about the speech thing. They obviously suck! Is there any other route you can take?

What happened on ER?? LOL

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home