Tuesday, October 10, 2006

::Just not been feeling good::

Blah!

That is how I have been feeling as of lately...
I just been so run down and just not wanting to do anything..
My monthly enemy was here last week so that really knocked me down..It always does and I hate it for my guys! And me ofcourse cause I feel like total shit..

But I just been so tired and NOT sleeping good at all..And worrying constantly.
About everything ofcourse.. Money is the biggest.. I know we will eventually get to where we are 'comfortable' but geeze o man...LOL

But how do I just chill on the worrying, it is killing me..phsyically and mentally!

Blah is all I can say..LOL I haven't been to sad really just more worried.. I just can't shake this feeling that something bad is on the horizion..Like a feeling I just know something is about to happen..But what? I wish I knew!!

I NEED SYLVIA BROWNE!!!!!! :)

I have also started thinking of Christmas!!
I think I am gonna go this weekend and put a few things in layaway...or atleast look around online for stuff..I have been doing that lately.. There are so many things my boys want and I have to ATLEAST look at everything cause I want this Christmas to be great!! This year sucked so bad for them and I want to make it up by ending it nicely with nice things from us and Santa! HEHEH AND I started MY WISHlist.. LOL

Today I feel ok... Just another day... Hope everyone is doing well!!

Jaws.. I miss ya!!! Hope your ok!! Java have you heard from her?

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I'm sorry your so worried I would just think positive, maybe that will help. LOL I need SYLVIA BROWNE sometimes to but way to exspensive for me. Take Care!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Lol, sorry. I just havent really had anything to blog about, well not stuff that would be interesting and then theres stuff that would be very interesting, but tmi for some.

Hope your doing good.

><(((*> Big bites!!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home