Sunday, October 01, 2006

::OOOOH I'ts October::

OOOHH The month for spooks is here!! HEHEHE
Happy October friends!!!
How is everyone doing? Things have been pretty quiet all over lately!
That's ok though I know your all still around... I visit ya all alot even if your not updating..LOL

Well the reception on Friday was a total blast! It was like a family reunion(no were not related to anyone there...lol) BUT the wedding was for the Daughter of the owners of Buffalo Wild Wings(BW3's) that Brian worked for a long time..
He watched her grow up really..and it was so fun celebrating with her!!

And as for it being like a reunion, there were soooo many people from the bar there.. So many we had not seen in a long time but we missed so much!!
It was really fun!! And mmmm 7&7's !!!!!! Cept there was no 7 so it was BV...
Yep at weddings I'm a whiskey girl! I get that from my Grandma..LOL

Nae watched the boys for us.. I am so thankful I have her!!
MY other two sisters that would also watch my boys in a heartbeat like Nae, they live in Southern Ohio :(
I miss them so much!! But I am so thankful that I have Nae!!
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her.... She is always there for me when I need her..in so many ways! And I am soo glad she is my Sis!!!
Thanks for everything you do Nae and for the person you are today!!!

Here are a few pics from the wedding!!
The first one is ... Little Matt, Brian, Shep and EmmaLee down in front
The second is Shep, Little Matt, Me and EmmaLee down front!!
Raiza and Nae... You gals remember the girl in the red dress at my wedding...The one that puked in the security guards pocket...LMAO
That's this girl in this photo!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Happy October to you to Ali =) I'm glad you have someone like Nae in your life. She's such a good sister, I wished mine was. I'm glad you had a good time at the reception. You look good =)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy October!!!

The dude in the stripped shirt looks wasted!! lol

10:03 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL We were all wasted!!!!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home