Saturday, September 23, 2006

::Misc This and Thats::

Hi Everyone!!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!!
My kids are DRIVING ME BATTY!!!!! And Brian argues with them like he is a child himself..GRRR..LOL
I just need a drink.. If I get my check tonight I am going to get me some form of alcholic beverage... :)

Plus I wanna celebrate, I made my very first steak today!!! And it was yummy!!!
Steak to me is a 'man's job' to cook..LOL
But I was thinking of a great meal to make my guys today for Linner,since I made it between 3 and 4..LOL
So I made steak, white and yellow corn, and cheddar broccli rice..YUM!
I marinated the steak in Italian dressing for a long time and made them in the Foreman Grill! YUM AGAIN!!

So I deserve a drink and feel like having a cocktail :)

So on to my Misc. this and thats to all my friends...

Jaws.. I hope you are doing well..You haven't updated your blog in awhile and that is unlike you..If you get the chance let us know your ok girl!! Miss ya!!

Java... I hope your doing ok w/Husker being gone!! Hugs to ya girl, I know it's prolly hard.. Hope your taking time out for you!! Have a cocktail with me online later..lol

Candlelady..I hope your month of busyeness is going good!! I hope you and Chad had a great anniversary dinner...And hope he had a great birthday!!!
How are you enjoying the highspeed???

JC...Hope all is well with you too and that all the sickies headaches are going away!!
Are you still 'baby dancing'?? :)

Raiza... I am loving seeing all the pics and videos of the grandkids!! They are sooo adorable!!
Thanks for sharing so many!!! I hope you recieved my email with the links to our pics and videos..If not let me know.. email me at alimorris4@hotmail.com with the email address you use right now also please so I know if I have the right one or not!!
Miss you bunches!!!!

Blue.. Hugs hope everyone chills out on you and your Princess!! Dont worry Sailor and BeBe will be here soon!! How is the house coming along? Are you putting it on the market?

Holli..Glad to have you back in the blog world! :)

Nae..where the hell are you girl???

I just wanted to give a special shout out to everyone because I love that you all take time atleast once in awhile to stop and say hi here!!
I just love having my blog and I love just taking time to write and share my life with all of you!!
Love ya...Hugs too ALL the kids!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I felt like pina coladas last night but I didn't make them. Husker is the steak man too... but every now and then I'll broil them, he likes to marinate them though!

Things are going okay... the week seems to go by quick. He was here Fri and Sat. this weekend and now he has his computer in his room so we can chat now!

Glad things are going good with you!!!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I don't really do steaks so Boater makes his own...lol Aww thanks for thinging of me. We are still DTD (doing the deed) not that it matters. I haven't had a cycle since my last one on July 8th =( So just hoping the RE will be able to help us.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home