Thursday, September 21, 2006

::YAAY! That time of year!!::

It's officially in my mind, fall!!! I love fall!! I love all the seasons for their own reasons!!
Summer is still my favorite because I am a water nut!!
But there is something about fall you have to love right!
I love fall for the colors, and smells and holidays, and NEW TV!!

Today is my favorite tv night!! I just wish The OC was back.. But I get to hang with Earl and be in The Office..LOL That I don't get to do anymore with it on at the same time as The OC..but that don't start till November!

So it starts... 7:30 I get my blanket and pillow and get all snug on the couch for tv.. I have to get my celebrity evening fix by watching ET @7:30..lol
And usually the boys are bathed and watch it with me or play in the their room till bed time.. But in the fall everythng is done by that time so I have all evening to just relax.

And in the fall I always get in the groove to make awesome dinners and bake bake bake!!
AHHH FALL!!!! Soon it will heater time....It has been soooo chilly here and Brian is dying to turn on the heat but NO I can't do it not yet that just means winter is coming!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I only watch ER on Thursday's but what a great episode that was. I hear ya about it being chilly, It was really cold in the house yesterday and I thought about turning on the heat but it's way to early =)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Me too!! I love Fall and Spring for the weather... I love Summer just because there are so many things to do (and the beach!).

Still running the a/c here...it's been cool at night though!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home