Friday, September 08, 2006

::Hi Hi Hi::

Hi friends!!!
Soo what is up with us you ask...

well Hubby got the job he was trying for!!!!!!!

We are soo excited and I am soo soo soo proud of him! He worked really hard to get it and he did.. He is now the Inside Sales Rep for the SouthWestern division of Sherwin Williams!!
He doubled his annual income!! He will even have his own 'office' more of a cubical but it is still a place for him to call his own ya know..So to us, it's an office!!
I will be buying him a nice frame and put a pic of me and the boys in there for him as a gift from us!! I hope I find a nice one for him!! Maybe one with a cute saying!
He will start his new position on Sept. 18th!!

With this job is the potential to make ALOT of money!!! And he gets a bonus every 3 months!!

I just knew he could do it!! I really really hope this is the start of a new life for us!!
We do deserve to be happy!!!

The boys are doing wonderful in school!! Sonderful is having a fun time haveing the responsiblity of bus helper, and he loves that it is Sonshine's class he helps!!
He has a bit of a problem with some math but Daddy has been a big and wonderful help to him!
Sonshine is just well shining, lol in Kindergarten!! He is learning new things everyday and is just coming up with off the wall things to say lately!!

One of my closest friends just had a baby boy!!! I haven't talked to her yet just got a message saying, baby boy and his weight and all that info..her goofy husband forgot to leave me his name..LOL
Congrats to Laurie and Rob and the rest of the crew!!! Welcome to the world baby boy Sevegen!!! I can't wait to meet your sweet lil self!!!

A few sad things have come up aswell.. Hubby's uncle has lung cancer that has escalated to cancer in other places and he doesn't have long to live...
As I also found out my Uncle doesn't have long to live either.... :(
Many things going on with my Aunt and her family(her hubby is the one that is sick) as she is currently in jail for Crystal Meth...and she is currently still waiting to be sentenced for stealing tin and aluminum from places...UGH She will never learn.. Her 18 yr old daughter is preg. and not sure who the father is...or whether her baby will be black or white..so sad that at 18 you have sex with so many people you dont' know who fathered your child!
She was such a fun lving little girl!! But with a Mom like hers and a life she has had to live along with her 6 other brothers and sisters, I can see how she would turn her life like this..
Her eldest son who is 21 is in jail for who knows some shit with underagers..UGH THat family!!
So if you have some prayers to spare they could use them!!!

That is really all that is happening with us!! Oh my Sister is all set up to have her baby on Oct. 18th!! I am so excited to have another neice!! But a nephew sure would of been nice too!! LOL

Summer is officially over and fall has arrived here in N.E Ohio!! I am sad because I just love to swim! But I am happy because I love fall, the colors, the smells, the food, everything!!!! And fall pictures are always fun to take of my guys!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

So happy for you and Bri!! Congrats on his big promotion!!!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Ali, I am sooo Happy for you guys! Congrats!! Does this mean no moving to floirda? awww...

9:47 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Congrats B I am so happy for you guys =)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home