Friday, September 01, 2006

::Buffo The World's Strongest Clown::

THIS MAN ROCKS!!!! He is the most HILARIOUS clown I have ever ever watched!
The boys love him! We love him! My Dad, OMG He cries everytime he sees the tape we have from laughing so hard..LOL We bought a vhs of their 'performance' for 10 dollars!!

I am hoping they get up there again today He really gets everyone rolling!!
Check him out!!
BUT FIRST....Here are the boys a few years ago being his assistants!! Oh and he picks up all the boys by their pants so they get wedgies..LOL I'm telling ya, if this man is ever near you, you HAVE to see him atleast once.. Go through his site see all the different shows he does, you can even have him for parties..
Which I really really wanted to get him for my Dad's 50th but I just didn't have the money, But I will get him one year, either for my Dad's birthday or for a big party at my Moms house next summer!!
AWW Look how little my boys were!!!











4 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

sorry about the quality these were from my old camera!!

8:31 AM  
Blogger JC said...

ohhh poor Hunter..lol those are great Ali. I hope they will be able to be his assistants again.
Have Fun!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

AWWW, I remember those pics!! :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL how funny!!! Love those pics!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home