Wednesday, August 23, 2006

::Sentimental Moments::

AHHH Another school year is upon us and this time..

I have a 5th grader and a Kindergartner!
My oldest baby is now in his last year of elementary school and my youngest is now starting his first year in Elementary school! *SIGH*

It is so weird that just this time 5 years ago I was going through all the beginnings of school with Sonderful and now it is Sonshine's turn!
Never again will I have a kiddo 'just starting' school! There will be new beginnings like when they start middle school, highschool and hopefully college..But never again will I have a child that is not schoolaged at home =(

I don't know why this is really hitting me as hard as it is.. I guess because it is so official.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time and just have both my boys as toddlers!!
I know I will have many many fun and happy times watching them grow into young men. I am there with Sonderful now.

Both of my boys are just so amazing! I thank God for them everyday of my life!
Without them I honestly don't know if I would be here today. Without them I don't know if I could get through life! THEY are what keeps me going and THEY are what gets me through a day!

I have never felt a love like when I became a Mommy 10 years ago..
I was 18 and so scared!
Scared because I was 18, scared because I wasn't living at home, scared because I just didn't know if I could be a good Mom!

I still don't know sometimes but that is the one thing I am concieted about. I know I am a good Mom! I love my boys with all my heart and soul..They are my EVERYTHING! And I will do everything in my power to make sure they have a good life and grow up to be strong, respectful men!
and I know that makes me a good Mom

I don't think turning 30 next year will be as hard as having BOTH my children in school...

2 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

I know how you feel. I was 32 when I became a mom and I was scared to and hoped I would be a good mom I think I am.

11:17 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

You truely are!!!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home