Saturday, August 05, 2006

::NEW Beginnings!::

Cheers To New Beginnings!!
I have decided NO MORE.. I am stepping up and reclaiming my life from whatever creature that took it over!!
I am going to get my life back in order and get my marriage back on track!!

I think I am gonna make another blog for all my different journies.. Not different blogs just one for all of them..LOL So be on the lookout for that...
I also decided to try out two sites that are WAHjobs! They are free to join on the team and you can make a decent buck or two...
If your interested they are pretty neat, if you would buy this type of stuff!!
Let me know if you would like me to email you the links to them!!
I don't know if I can make it successful but you never know right.. Every person with a good life started somewhere I suppose!! SO WHY CAN'T I RIGHT!!!!

We have NO kiddos this weekend so why not start getting our relationship back this weekend..NO COMPANY ALLOWED..LOL

I really feel good friends!! I can actually seem a glimpse of that light on the other side of the door that will lead us to a WONDERFUL life!!

There is a reason I am seeing that glimpse but we don't know for sure yet if it is for sure so I AM NOT JINXING US....I will let you all know soon... AND NO DON'T JUMP THE GUN...I AM NOT NOT NOT PREGNANT..LOL It is just good news...LOL

So wish me luck friends and I hope you will all be there by my side while I take all these new journies in my life and help me out when I hit a little block in the road as I would for all of you!!!
Thanks for always being there when I need you!!!! And again CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Luck! My fingers are crossed for you!

4:08 PM  
Blogger JC said...

CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS!!! You know we will be here for you no matter what!! I hope everything goes the way you hope it will =) Can't wait to hear the good news.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Sounds awesome!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

WoOhOo Girlie glad to hear this!!!!

Cheers to new beginnings sis, I hope everythig works out for you and the family!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Awesome Ali! I can't wait to hear what the good news it. :)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home