Thursday, July 20, 2006

::Nothin' But A Good Time::

WOOOHOO!!!!! OMG the concert was AWESOME!!!
After being alot later than I had wanted to be, and having like 15 bucks to our names,but all ended up well..
First when we got there since we payed full price for our tickets Some guy who works at the place of the concert was holding TONS of tickets stops my friend Jeff and asks him if he wanted to upgrade to pavillion FOR FREE(those tickets are like 50 bucks), So then we went over to him and my dad and them did too so we all got upgraded to pavillion seats if we wanted them..
UM HELL YA!!! LOL

We missed the first band but got there about half hr before Cinderella came on.. Ofcourse I only know like 4 songs of theirs but they still rocked out.. We were out on the lawn for them!
A few minutes before Poison came on Bri and I headed down to the pavillion, Noone else wanted to at that moment.. So we got in there and were like screw it lets see how close we can get...

OMG!! We were literally close enough to talk to them if it was a quiet room, close enough to see spit and sweat flying off of them...LOL IT FRIGGEN ROCKED!!!
And OMG THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPEND... It is the closest I have ever had a celebrity acknowledge me....HOLLA!!

FIRST, Let me explain a little bit....
Ok Brett Michaels has diabetes and so ofcourse he wants to keep bringing awareness etc for the disease. Well being the Poison fan that I am I know this, and I also know the lil sign he looks for, it is just your pointer finger up in the air rocking out so he sees that others acknowledge it, ya know... Well my dad has it and a few members of my family have it so ofcourse I would know about this..Anyhooo I am rocken out hard, and at a moment when the lights came on to go over the crowd like they do every few minutes, He saw me..
I shit you not he looked at me,nodded and smiled and put his pointer finger up at that time!!! Brian saw it too..OMG AMAZING!! We really were that close and he realy did acknowledge me.. Oh I think I can die now! LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Wow, sounds like you had a really great time, thats awesome! I bet you really needed it too.

Glad your back to bloggin!

><((*>

10:07 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. I glad you enjoyed it =)

9:15 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm so freaking jealous that you got to see Poison. It's been almost 20 years since I've seen them - with Lita Ford, too! Jeesh, thanks for the memories! :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ohhhh you huzzie you... ;) I've always wanted to see them in concert. :) :) :)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home