Monday, June 26, 2006

::Whoa! What's happening?::

Hey ya gang!!!
Not a whole hell of a lot goin on our way that is why i haven't really blogged..
For the past few days, I am trying to get photos printed out to start some layouts, and the kids are fighting non stop..GRRRR

I have tons of housecleaning to do and I don't wanna do it... And I have been fixing up my MySpace page..
But for the future.. All you PSP Fanatics like me and Nae.. We are moving our MSN group, Paint Shop Pro Addicted Moms(PSPAM) outta MSN and onto a real forum.. We will be getting that all up, my friend Jeff has been logged in doing some php things at the website, doing a lil tweaking., I dont know what..LOL
We will be unveiling that soon!! So keep a look out!!

Sonderful is done with camp!! He had a great time, did awesome on shooting bb guns and arrows!! And had a blast..To bad it was only daycamp... I have to find that boy some overnight camp..HE WOULD LOVE IT...Church camp was my FAVORITE thing to do during summer break!


Took Sonshine to get his school shots..HE DID AMAZING!!Actually let the nurse give the shots and only cried for a second or two!! WHAT A BIG BOY!!
Nae took us and I had Bowlergirl in there with us, and they kept thinking she was the brave big sister..LOL

Welp, I am off to fart around and then get to cleaning..Have a great day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

So cool, Thanks Jeff for all the help!

That's great that he had a great time at day camp!

Awww. I didn't know that Bowlergirl was being a big help to Sonshine.

I need to get some more cleaning done myself, ugghhhh so not wanting to though.

12:39 PM  
Blogger JC said...

cool I want the link when it's finished I know I haven't been to PSPAM in like forever but do want to get back into it.
I'm glad sonderful had a great time at day camp and that sonshine was such a big boy getting his shots. Take Care!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Sounds like he had a b;ast! I can't wait for my boys to be old enough to do fun stuff like that.

><(((*>
Missed ya bloggin too!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home