Friday, June 09, 2006

HOLY TOLEDO!

Ok first off, feel bad for me, I am sick! LOL
I sleep with my fan on me everynight and the winder open and now I AM SICK! Lovely!
Yesterday had to be such a bad day cause I noticed I was coming down with a SEVERE SEVERE head cold.

I took some Contact cold and flu cause they had NO dayquil at the store this morning, NOW, OMG, I am literally passing out sitting here..It is totally crazy..
I have never taken this stuff before and wow, once it kicks in and after a bit you get SUPER TIRED..Well I am atleast.. It didn't even clear me out all the way..GRRRR

I have just Sonshine here today, and I am dying to take a lil nap because this stuff really is kicking my ass..WOW, But I want to lay on mybed and I can't nap on my bed with him in the livingroom so maybe I will lay on the couch with him since he has my pillow anyways, and doze off.. I don't think I will be buying these pills anymore if they make me this tired.. And I am drinking coffee and not even helping..LOL

I hope evryone is having a great Friday.. nice start to my weekend huh..LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Well that sucks! Hope you feel better soon!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Jaws said...

Hey, I hope you feel better soon!!!
I'm dyin for a nap myself, I dont see that happening for the enxt two months though.
Get well soon!

><(((*>

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home