Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesdays Words!!

Hey gang!!
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!
How is everyone doing today? I am good..It is another beautiful day!!
Notice I have turned OFF word verification for the time being..Your welcome Jaws =)
BUT If I get spammed up I will have to turn it back on! But for now it is off!

Sonderful is at school and Sonshine and Justin(my nephew) are playing. B is at work!
HURRAY FOR ME...B forgot dish soap this morning..hehehe So I dont have to dishes..hehe
AND He picked up alot lastnight so I don' t have much to do YIPPIE!!
Have to fold and put away laundry...and vac. but thats about it... Wash some more blankets and then I will go hang them on the line to dry..to hot for the dryer!

I am going to try to get my blog put up at 3 Guys And A Girl.net today! So wish me luck.. I am going to try to follow the directions Hilary gave me at MO! If not I will try to follow yahoo instructions since that is who I purchased the domain through!

The boys (sonshine and Justin) just entered the 'grasshole' ..HEHEHE AKA our new pool! LOL
So they are content for awhile.. And I have them in shirts swimming cause they got SOO BURNED even with lotion on from Monday and yesterday!

So while they are out there, and I can hear they play nice and loud, LOL I will fart around between the computer and picking up the livingroom!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hope you had a nice evening. I can not wait to go in the pool and see how Little Guy reacts to it this yr =)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home