Friday, May 26, 2006

My Keyboard!

I totally need a new keyboard! All the 'main' letters are gone off the keys..LOL
The.. a s d f k l w e r i o you can't see any of those letters..lol
plus various symbols are wearing off too....

For me it is fine and dandy, I don't look at it anyways.. But Brian now he is the total opposite..When he is typing stuff out he does NOT look at the screen, just the keyboard but he types really fast that way..LOL
Now me I usually only look at the monitor and hardly ever look at the keyboard,but I took many years of computer and typing in school! It was always my first pick as an elective!! But others that come over and have to look at the keyboard get so lost..LOL And so does poor Sonderful when he is on the computer, he still needs to look at the keyboard too...

I think it is time to invest a few bucks into a new keyboard... Hmm maybe I will get black to match my monitor, slowly but surely I will have that black computer I want..LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Yup, Im a keyboard looker too.

at least keyboards are cheap. You could spray paint them too, lol, and Ive been told you can put them in the dishwasher as long as you let them dry out completly before plugging back in. I haven't tested this idea.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL, maybe you should keep the old one, it just might teach the rest of the family how to type! I did the same, I always took computer/typing classes as electives.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home