Monday, May 22, 2006

BRRR!!

Hi gang!! BRRR!
It is super cold here these past few days!! Gotta love Ohio right!

Just wanted to pop on and say hi!!
Check out what I have been working on ....
http://www.3guysandagirl.net/alisadoptions

I still have a ton more to do to the whole site! Which will be a work in progress for a while but that is a little sneak peak...

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! My one tooth is killing me since late in the middle of the night..and hasn't stopped, worst any teeth have ever hurt..UGH
But with B's crazy till 8 pm everynight schedule who knows when I can get it looked at, I need some anitbotics really bad though..OUCH....

I will be doing a few things around here in a bit, I may try to take a small nap in a bit with Sonshine after I take a dose of Excedrine so I can have some relief!

Thursday is Sonshine's last day of school! June 1st is Sonderful's last day!
B and I will be going to Sonshines class for a picnic party for the last day, that will be fun! He happens to have the day off that day so that works out well. Nae if you still want to come along your more than welcome!! Thanks for the offer to take me!

Sonderful is grounded still and it is a PITA let me tell you, but I am NOT caving..

I think we got the fish problem figure out, B added water and he shouldn't have ever since he took some out the filter is working properly.. Well so far anyway.. So ofcourse that meant he had to go out and get more fish, I am not happy about that but whatever, Lately what I say is completely ignored anyway, But that is awhole nother story and I am sure you are sick of hearing me whine..

That's about all new with us, I found out today my best friend Jeff and his Sister are most likely going with us to Poison..YAAY! That will be so much fun!!!

Welp folks, off to lay down and read while Sonshine plays!! Have a great day!!

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

The site is cute Ali. I'm glad you got the fish problem under control. I use to hate it when my favorite one would die. I hope your tooth feels better.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your adoptions are so cute!!!

Sorry your tooth has been bothering you, you need to get it looked at SOON!!!

Hooray for Summer and no school huh? It will be our last summer with no school!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Addoption page looks good.

Naw you too go and enjoy your time at the picnic together. Have fun!

That's good about the fish tank, so what kind of fish did he get this time and what are the names.
Still cracking up about Whalen, LOL such a good name, sorry he passed on.

Poison is getting closer and closer, I hope you guys have a ball!

1:08 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

We got another algae eater...His name is Bob The Builder..LOL Sonshine named him..

We have one called a grodia(sp?) his name is Patrick(Sonshine also named him).. he is big..he looks like a goldfish..
Then we have another little black and orange fish looks like a gold fish too, his name is..errrmmm Tookey--B named him..LMAO

And we have a blue tetra in the small tank his name is MagenBlue LOL Sonderful named him, that is Dragonball Z a characher named Magenboo..LOL

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home