Thursday, May 18, 2006

MeMe::Thursday Thirteen::MeMe

Thursday Thirteen!
List 13 things that you are proud of about yourself!!
Keep it going by posting your 13 at your blog!
*************
1. Sonderful
2. Sonshine
3. B
4. That I got my G.E.D
5. That I ALWAYS put my family first
6. That I can cook pretty well
7. That I am honest
8. That I am a loyal friend
9. I speak my mind(I think that is a good thing..LOL)
10. I am caring(Alot of people aren't these days)
11. I am a good daughter
12. I have not been taking Nyquil at night(I am pretty proud of that..LOL)
13. I am proud I have so many great friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I agree with all of your 13... you SHOULD be proud of who you are!!

1:16 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW Thanks Java!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home