Monday, May 15, 2006

::Just another Manic Monday::

LOL A little bangles for ya there!!

Hey gang! How is everyone?
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!! I stopped by everyone's blogs and wished you a Mother's day, if your an active blogger that is..LOL
If I didn't and you are an active blogger I am sooo sorry I honestly didn't mean to overlook ya!!

So my day was ok...Heres a rundown, I won't say quick..LOL
I had Sonshine with me all day with me, we had a good day and took a good nap snuggled in my bed listening to the rain on the roof..
B and Sonderful went to the Indian's game, they were losing when they got rained out! I believe it was close to ending those because it had been a few hrs..
Some lady had taken her kids and they were not feeling well so she gave the tickets she payed 15 bucks to go throw the ball around on the field, BUT they got rained out before my guys could do it.. BUT I believe they can raincheck it and come back to do it!

But they still had a good time.. They were about 10 rows up and diagonal(sp?) behind homeplate..He said besides like the fancy box seats these were THE BEST at Jacob's Field!
I guess right before they got there the guy RIGHT BEHIND B's seat had to go to the hospital because a ball went there and hit his hand and broke it..LOL So if B was actually sitting there he may be dead or BADLY harmed..YIKES.. Must be good spots huh..HAHAHA

I am glad they got to do this.. Sonderful's first time at an Indian's game was Sat. when his Uncles(my brother and my exes brother) took him and my nephew!
B was a bit bummed at first when we found Sonderful would be going to Saturday's game cause B wanted to be the first one to take him to a game..but he would rather the two Uncles and our nephew be the firsts to take him than anyone else!

Then after they got home Sonshine and I got up and my guys gave me my Mother's day cards.. One was from B a regular cute lil card to a wife on Mother's day. And the other is HUGE! LOL SO CUTE!! I will post a pic @ MO! I acutally have it on the tv..HAHAHA
Then our friend Ian came over, on the way over he ALMOST got into an accident,NOT his fault but there was an accident so he had to stop and tell what he saw and have the cops help him get his car out of the grass from swirving to avoid the accident, and the day before on Sat. on his way over to go to the bday party he got pulled over..LOL
So he finally got here and we all headed out to dinner.. I was so in the mood for steak, so I thought I would try a new resturant I have never tried and thought it was like a Fridays or something, The place is Red Robin, UGH I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN... I had no idea it was mainly a burger place.. I was not in the mood for that.. Atleast my strawberry daquri was good..LOL
They sang happy birthday to Sonderful and he was SOOOO Embarrassed but really enjoyed having that done for him! and he got a free hot fudge sundae!
So that I guess that made my crappy time better! And Sonshine was super good while we were there so that was even better!!

We got home and I did a few online things and hung with Ian and B and a bit after Ian left we went to bed.. Sonderful slept in with me lastnight..Don't know why but he enjoys my bed..LOL

This morning, B got up with the boys and got them off to school, both came in and kissed me bye and I told them the usual, love you have a great day! Then B got back and then he left for work and set the alarm so I could sleep in but still get up by time to get Sonshine on time..LOL I eneded up sleeping in today till 11 am..WOW That is late for me!!
But I feel pretty good today and I have alot to do and slowly getting the umph to do it!!
Again I hope all my friends had a great Mother's day!!
and I hope you are all having a great Monday!!
I am here listening to a hair metal cd Ian let me borrow..LOL Right now Slaughter is on, I have seen them before at a bar around here.. Welp off to do a few things and post some pics!! Have a great day gang!!
I will be putting up a new music video soon..BE WARNED... Ever since I recieved the WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Poison tickets from my Hubby, I have been in a major 80s mood so that will be alot of what I will be posting..LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

No worries, I loooove 80's music! And I Loooooooove Slaughter, they are awesome! :) :)

I'm glad you and Sonderful had a good day yesterday! :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice day. Sorry your dinner wasn;t what you wanted. Love 80's music it's what I grew up to =)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

I lived right down the road from that place for 4 years Ali and never went there LOL! Not because I knew it wasn't good just never went. Sounds like you had a good day on Sunday.

I wish I could have napped when I got home but that didn't work out that way.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home