Tuesday, May 09, 2006

::Happy Tuesday::

Hey Gang!!
How YOU doin? LOL
What is everyone up to this BEAUTIFUL DAY!?!?!?
OH MY, I can't believe how WONDERFUL Ohio Spring is this year! It honestly feels like summer out there.. Which means this weekend is the best time to get summer clothes for my guys. They all 3 need some shorts, even though B will BARELY wear them, he hates his chicken legs..LOL But he needs atleast one or two pairs of swimming shorts, specially since we will be watching my Moms house for a week this summer while they are on their cruise, and she has a pool!
As for me, I will not buy myself anything more till I lose some weight!
I bought myself a pair of stretch capri's and a few new shirts and a dress outfit because I NEEDED those, but as for anything else I refuse..


So what else.. Oh my hair... Well I really really like it! It does not look real 'streaky' but I STILL LOVE IT!! I have never put streaks or hightlights in my hair before,but even though it looks like I just dyed it blonde, I miss having blonde hair!! I was a little nervous on what B would think but he REALLY REALLY LIKES IT, And he is not a person who really digs blondes ya know, and it is not even REAL blonde..Well you be the judge whatya think?
and be honest, I really like it! Thanks so much Nae for doing it!!
*
EDITED TO ADD..... For some reason I am having a hard time uploading the pics.. I will post them at MO!


1 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

Seen then it looks good on you, I am not going to apologize to you again for the hair cause you said over and over again that you both like it so there! LOL

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home