Tuesday, May 02, 2006

::ALMOST Party Time::

Welp both boys bdays are coming up!
Sonderful on the 14th of May and Sonshine on the 12th of June, So that means PARTY TIME!!
I have asked the boys what kind of parties they want since this year we can actually do something THEY WANT to do instead of a boring old party we do every year, It is nice to have at least ONE memorable bday party, and these are both big years for the boys too!

Sonderful is hitting DOUBLE DIGITS!! And Sonshine is entering Kindergarten!!
So I want to have great birthday parties for them!!

So here are the ideas we have so far...
For Sonderful's he chose to have a fishing party, Pretty neat idea so I said okie dokie..Now I am on the hunt for a great SAFE spot..

So I think we will be going with
http://www.lakemetroparks.com/
Fishin' Fun
Your birthday party includes:
Party host naturalist
themed crafts and activities
Outdoor activities, weather permitting


Each child receives:
cupcakes and drink
goodie bags

Sounds good, I will run it by Sonderful and then by B and see what they say...
***
As for Sonshine, I am sure you can guess where he wants his party, If you guess Chuck E. Cheese..DING DING YOUR THE WINNER..LOL
So I headed over to the CEC site and got estimates from getting through part of the reservation section.. I will run those prices by B and we will pick a package to go with..

Atleast with Sonshines party cake, food and drinks are there, I can bring my own cake but why bother, If I am gonna have it there I mine as well have them do it ya know and he would enjoy a CEC cake!
And with Sonderful's party being at the farmpark we get to do all the farmpark stuff too I think.. So that would be fun!!

So that is one thing that needed done that I got done, I looked into the parties.. I have to post a to do list..LOL I have so much to friggen do..SIGH!

As for presents... Sonshine has been asking for a xylaphone since he learned about the letter X in school..LOL So I will be getting him one of those for sure..
He hasn't mentinoed to much else, one other thing but for the life of me can't remember what it was..LOL So I will have to ask him again..
Sonderful doesn't ever really give us ideas, I think because he hates to not get what he asks for when we told him to tell us what he wants ya know..But this year I want to get him something good.. I am thinking of a leapster or something like that for his age. I am going to head over to the toys r us website to see what they have as far as that stuff goes so I can see what is his age.. I want to get them both one bigger gift each this year so I am on the hunt.. I just wish my dsl would get here so I can do all the stuff I need to online and still have my phone line available...GRRR

As for whatelse I am doing today...
Well my house is TRASHED.. Seriously I need to get my ass up bigtime and get a moving along with my cleaning, I have doing a bit here and there..
When B gets home tonight we have to go grocery shopping, Sonderful has a field trip tomorrow and has to pack and we need a bunch of stuff from the stores today...

And I still have a few more things to look up online, a few things that B wanted me to do and a few things I have been meaning to look into.. I can't believe how much you really need the net.. anytime I ever need to search on anything I can easily..

So cleaning, online and shopping later thats about it.. I want to relax by tv time tonight...

I hope you are all having a great day.. IT IS BEAUTIFUL HERE ALL the windows open enjoying the breezes!!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

sounds like the boys are gonna have great parties. Sounds like a busy day. I'm glad your doing good Take care!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home