Sunday, April 30, 2006

ALL About our weekend!!!

Hey gang!!
Dang gone all weekend come home and MO is still down! What a bummer!!
I missed you gals!! I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend!!
Please tell me all about it!!
So where have I been you ask??
I was at this place ------> http://www.canterburycabins.net/
AWESOME Lake side cabin!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Here's a run down...
Friday afternoon we cashed B's check and had a few errands to run and had to grab a wedding card.. So Friday was my cousin's wedding, The wedding was a beautiful Catholic ceremony! ..they are the cutest couple ever!! I wanted a photo with the bride and groom so bad because the three of us have a one from my wedding, but dumb ass me left my camera in my glove box..HAHAA...
So we stayed at the reception till about 8:30 or so and headed home to get our stuff together to head to our cabin..WOOHOO It was total last minute and a time well spent for sure!!
OMG let me just tell ya... We totally indulged ourselves..
Before we left I spent over 200 dollars between 2 lingirie(sp?) stores(That was part of Friday afternoons errands)...LMAO
Hey we went to reconnect right? LOL
So we actually headed for our 3 hr drive at 9 or 9:30 Friday night.. We did get lost once we were RIGHT by the place but it was surely a fun adventure through very very very hilly roads, we deff. laughed and had a great ride..Thought since we finally arrived at about 2 am that we would end up crashing right away but nope..We had a blast, lit a bonfire, hung in the hottub, had some drinks..and stayed up till the birds were chirping about 5:30 am or so..

Saturday morning we woke up about 10 or so and got ready and headed in town to a small diner for lunch..did a little shopping at the local dollar store, I got TONS of cute cow nicknacks..Then we headed back to the cabin, lit a bonfire(yes early afternoon),had a few drinks,sat in the hottub and waiting for our MASSAGES!! WOOHOO Each of us got an hr long massage, they came to us..it was AWESOME!!

Then about 9 oclock, OUR CHEF ARRIVED..LOL OMG!!!!!!! The area has a few star resturant down there that has a traveling chef service..WOWIE...FULLCOURSE MEAL..brought right to us and made and served AND he did the dishes..LOL It was amazing...After dinner we were so beat we sat in front of the fireplace and watched some tv and headed to bed..

This morning we got up about 9 and dozed off and on till about 10 and and got up had coffee and got our stuff together, cleaned up abit and headed out! Was another fun ride home, atleast we got to see everything this time..LOL
We laughed our asses off again the whole ride..
Got home and unloaded and then headed out to my Moms to get the boys, she watched them Sat. night..
Hung out there for a few hours and stopped at the new Walmart out there for fish! Iknow you told me not to buy them there Nae but They insisted we get them today..LOL So B and our friend Ian is putting that all up now!! We got tons of cute fishies..I will take some pics!!

The weekend was AMAZING AND ALL of the splurges were worth every penny!! I got my husband back and I am in love with him all over again!!
We totally reconnected, and I think we are gonna be on the right track now! And this for sure was the way to do it!!
We just had an amazing time, just us, hanging out and being together and remembering why we are married in the first place!!

It really really was such an amazing time!! I am soo happy we went. It was total last minute so we couldn't get a great cabin that has romance packages,but the spa place and the restuarant deliver to all so we splurged and ordered both..LOL

I missed my boys dearly and ofcourse it is nice to be home but I wanna go back..LOL
***
I was also hoping that my dsl package and my scrapping stuff would be here but nothing was..BUMMER..GRR
Hopefully soon! Now I have tons to clean that I didn't do on Friday before we left, but that will be for morning..LOL

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU NAE FOR WATCHING THE BOYS FRIDAY..I WILL GET YOU BACK IN MAY FOR THAT DINNER!!!

Ok Welp off to catch up with all of you!!
See ya in the am..Hopefully MO will be up soon!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nae said...

That is excellent Ali, glad tou two had such a wonderful time. Congrats on the reconnection thingy, you guys belong together LOL. No prob I was glad to help out, the boys were good. Bowlergirl and Sonshine had a problem here and there, but it was minor. Those two played the whole night and next day, while Sonderful chilled on the couch LOL!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

So glad y'all had a great weekend! It sounds like alot of fun, me and Sailor need to have a weekend like that before he leaves.

5:09 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I am so glad you had a great time and that you and B reconnected, that is awesome!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

That is so awesome Ali! I'm glad to hear ya'll finally went out and had a good time, and reconnected.

The massage and dinner sounded awesome! ;)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home