Thursday, April 27, 2006

Best 100 bucks I have spent!!


I AM LOVING IT!!
It is a Vivicam 5100, I got it at Walmart for 99 something!!

Here are the main features it has..

5.0 Megapixels CCD

4x Digital Zoom

16MB Internal Memory

Supports SD Memory Cards

Movie Clip Mode with Sound

Fixed Focus Lens

Large 1.5’’ LCD

PC Web Cam

**********
I will post some pics that I have taken soon.. I also got video of Sonshine getting on the bus this morning.. I AM LOVING THE SOUND! You can actually hear the bus driver and aide saying hi to him and saying Bye Mom.. Soon as my dsl is hooked up I will upload it, while on dial up it is taking way to long!!
I still have to buy a memory card for it but I will get that soon.. I also got a 1hr battery charger for it for about 20 bucks!!

Nae and I went to Walmart yesterday and I saw it and couldn't pass it up for that price.. I didn't consult B before hand, so I was nervous he would be upset but he was totally happy about it.. He has wanted a new one for us anyway... And another great thing.. IT SETS RIGHT UP TO MY PRINTER TOO!!! So he is very happy about that because he bought me the printer for Christmas and I can't set my camera right to it but I CAN print from the computer but now I can take it with me and travel and print!!!
YAAY!! I haven't been this excited about buying something in sooo long!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

OH AND ANOTHER THING THIS BABY DOES... I can take regular color photos, B&W Photos AND Sephia all right on the camera!! That is totally cool!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Wow, that is totally cool Ali. I am starting to want your camera now LOL! Congrats, you are such a shutter bug, I know you will get a ton of use out of it.

11:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Hell ya specially when my dsl is hooked up then I will getting videos like crazy..LOL

11:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yay! That's great! I'm hoping to get a new camera for Mother's Day or my birthday, but not holding my breath. LOL Maybe once the house is sold.

12:06 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That's awsome Ali. It takes great pic's to. I soo need a new one I can't remember how long ago we bought ours but it's time to upgrade....lol

12:25 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

WooHoo that's awesome Ali!! Congrats on the new camera!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home