Friday, April 14, 2006

::Rest And Relaxation::

Is totally what I have been getting today!!
The boys left lastnight and will be home tomorrow night for the bunny to come then they will probably be off again to their Meemaw's during the week!!
I have sooo enjoyed my day today!! B and I headed out this morning to get a few things and then he headed off to work! I have been doing nothing but vegging on the couch with some magazines soaps, and Cotton Club Cherry Strawberry pop..HEHE I AM SOO ENJOYING IT!!!
I have really needed it!
And to top it all of, i called CS AND MY CHECK SHOULD BE HERE ANYDAY!!!!!! WOOHOOO
All of the rearrages are gone but 200 bucks so I knew that was good news, I called my case worker and she said yep should be there sometime this weekend!! YAAY!!!!!!
We still have NOT gotten ANYTHING for Easter we will do that tonight or tomorrow before the boys get home..But we had to wait for B's pay check to come...
Thats about all.. I am about to go catch up with all my friends!
I hope everyone has a great Friday!
TGIF!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day. I had a couple hrs to myslef today to. I'm glad that your going to be getting your cs money =) Take Care!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

That's great news about the CS check Ali! I am glad you got yourself some you time, I bet that so helped your mood. Enjoy all the time without the boys, even though I know you miss them.

1:12 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

YES I do miss them dearly, but with Meemaw having all her problems and her not getting them hardly anymore, I never have a sitter so I really needed it~

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home