Sunday, April 09, 2006

::QUICK Catch Up::

Hi everyone!!
How are all my wonderful friends and neighbors this Sunday?
I am just getting in a quick post while B is in the boys room with them looking through his MANY 100S of comics.. He MUST ALWAYS be around when they look through those ones, they are the expensive ones..LOL
Things have been pretty crazy around here...
This weekend was Bowlergirls birthday party so I was with Nae helping her..See Nae's Blog for info..LMAO The party turned out awesome! What a great time!! Thanks for having us and your MOST WELCOME FOR THE HELP!!
I have also come down with either bronchitis or pneumonia(sp?) I have not gone to the docs yet but I have to this week if it is not better.. My chest hurts all the time really bad, under my boobs on my ribs...worse than any gull bladder pains I had and(I have since had that removed)And my rib area feels really swollen so.. It really is miserable... I have been REALLY REALLY TRYING to quit smoking... But life is so stressful ya know it is hard, but I am seriously trying...
I am so congested and it hurts so bad to cough and I really sound HIDEIOUS!!
I was in bed at 9:30 lastnight and slept till 10:30 this morning.. HONESTLY Nae when you called I WAS OUT!! LOL B was like, your going to bed all ready..LOL Sonderful was up later than me...
So that is another reason I haven't been around.. I am miserable right now..
Things with B have been going pretty good... We are getting along great, and really trying to get our life back together... We still need a get away to really reconnect! But that is out till we get our refunds back.. Yep NONE of them have come to us yet... Still just got my small cs check.. I have been trying to get a hold of my ex since Thursday, and no anwser or call back.. It is really pissing me off and starting to make me wonder if he DID indeed get the money...

But really not much else to mention... Life is what it is for the moment!
I really HATE being sick, I am the one that used to NEVER get sick.. I was always the one that slipped away un harmed while I took care of my sick guys.. Now here I sit with swollen ribs for the past week...UGH!!

I will try to catch up with everyone soon!! HUGS!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Oh man that stinks that your feeling so bad. Like Gina said make sure to go to the doctors in a few days if your still not feeling good. I read Nae's blog and your a sweet sister =). Glad everything is going good between you and B. Take care girl =)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home