Tuesday, March 28, 2006

::Tuesday's this and that::

Hi All!!
What's happening this Tuesday afternoon??
Not a hole lot here..B is at his Moms then he will be going to work, both boys are in school.. I am still waking up..Still have no coffee so it takes me longer...LOL I think B will bring me a cup home on his way back from his moms though..
Yesterday was just a vegging night.. Watched Deal or no Deal and The Apprentice!
I was in bed by 10:30... I just hven't felt good these last few days at all... My tooth is KILLING ME... It totally needs to be yanked, I need some antibotics for the infection that is raging through there...OMG IT JUST F'ING HURTS!!
I just don't feel right... Just feel weird..I dont know what it is... But I just don't feel good. =(

So I haven't done much... I spent a about an hr or so online yesterday looking at foreclosed homes .. Sure wish I had an idea on what you really have to pay etc...and and also got B's credit report.. Not to bad...But not great either..Ofcourse there is a few things that need cleaned up..but some of them aren't even that much money so we may be able to eventually pay them off.. for some reason I couldn't get mine...ugh!! The major ones are two student loans for a few grand.. And our bank loan we have now but that is in good standing! Because we have been paying that for years!!

So since I haven't been doing much There is not much to write about!!
I hope all my friends have a great day!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

ohhh sorry I'm not lurking...lol I had to change a very yucky diaper and thought I had closed the wondow out =) Ali I hope your tooth is feeling better, if not then you need to go and get it pulled and some antibotics they might not pull it until the infection is gone. My sister had went to the ER once due to her face swelling and she had the infection in her blood, not good!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yeah really get to a dentist soon. I am going to be making my appt. real soon too, I also need a tooth pulled ugghhhhh! Hope you get out of your funk soon sis!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Lordy, we all have some bad teeth huh??? LOL

3:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

In my case I can thank 2 needy little people that took so much from my teeth, due to me NOT drinking milk while I was carrying them..LOL
Anyone else wanna blame pregnancy??

8:21 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I am blaming genes (sp)...lol

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home