Friday, March 24, 2006

::No taxes for a bit::

Welp I found out yesterday that we will NOT be getting 2005's return back this week like we thought... While I was talking to JC my Mom called telling me the IRS is holding 2005's return so I had to call to find out why and it is because they have not gotten the other years yet.. So after those are processed they will release 2005's UGH =(
She told me it could take 11wks but to try again in 2 wks.. I am so sad about this..but what are you gonna do... And I called Child Support and theere is no sign of the ex's tax check either yet... They said that could take 6 damn months.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????

Last year I got it before Easter, but I was no expecting it at all so I was so shocked when I recieved it.. This year I am expecting it, and like watching a pot boil it is not coming..LOL

I just wish that I would just forget about it but I can't, we so need it.. I just wonder what the hell is up with our luck ya know... Soon as things start going good BAM something totally goes wrong.. What is going on up there? Are we being tested? I mean we are still together and have been through hell they can stop testing us know!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

man that stinks Ali. I sure hope you get it soon. I hope you have a great weekend =) Sorry I didn't get back with ya but Little Guy's still not feeling good and my mouth started to hurt. I'll try and call ya sometime next week =)

1:56 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Okie dokie!! I sure hope you start to feel better!!!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Raiza HI!!! I am glad you stopped by.. I just stopped by your place before I came here too..LOL
I posted you a bday greeting on your birthday, I hope you saw it!!!
HUGS!!!!!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home