Wednesday, March 15, 2006

::Whoopi Doo It's Wednesday!::

Good afternoon all!!
How is everyone today? I'm doing ok today!!
B had to be at work at 7 this morning, Sonderful and Sonshine are both at school.. I will be heading down in about 20 minutes to get Sonshine.. OMG IT IS COLD AS HELL OUT!! Sonshine and I were both dying this morning standing at the bus stop, I am sure Sonderful was to, I dont walk with him down there anymore.. He is in the 4th grade..LOL

So what is going on today folks??
So far I have done 2 loads of laundry, checked email and did my daily popsugar gossip reads!!
I am a tabloid/celebrity gossip hound!!

After B gets home from work and Sonderful home from school we have to head out to H&R Block to sign our taxes so that they can get sent out asap!! And then she will efile 2005! I just want it done, I am NOT getting my hopes up that we will get any of that money but if we do it is looking like a NICE amt even AFTER the student loan gets taken out!!!
I still have NOT gotten the ex's check yet, I am sooo waiting for it..LOL
Now I am sitting here watching Access Hollywood waiting to get Sonshine!
They are talking about the new Dallas movie! I don't know how much I will like JLo as Sue Ellen but having Shirley Mclaine as Miss Ellie is great!! John Travolta as JR, and Owen Wilson as Bobby.. I am not to sure of those either... Kind of a weird cast..
And the new Welcome Back Kotter! ICE CUBE AS KOTTER?? WTF IS THAT????
Is Hollywood runing out of original movies to make or something.. Some shows just don't need a movie made out of them. Welcome Back Kotter, I don't think that I will be in a big hurry to see that one,but it is Ice Cube and I like him as an actor.. So I dont know we will see!

I watched the first hr of AI lastnight... I was not to thrilled to hear them all sing Stevie Wonder, most of them were not to good lastnight.. I did not watch the second hr so I dont know how the rest of them did, and I still say Simon and Paula just need to get together already..LMAO

Welp it is almost time to get Sonshine!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Sounds like your haveing a pretty nice day even thought it's cold out. I watched all of AI last night and it didn't get good till the second half..lol I like Chris & Taylor the best and I do like Catherine. I hope you have a dood afternoon and evening.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Nae said...

Yep second half was way better than first half of AI!

Hmmmm don't know if I will watch those movies you mentioned. I wonder if Hollywood is experiencing writers block LOL.

I do know they are making another version of Hairspray with Queen Latifa as Motormouth and John Travolta will be in drag playing Ricki's Mom. I do not know who they have taking ricki lakes roll in the movie. I most likely will watch this one to see how it turned out cause I love the first one!

Heck yeah it is cold but as JC said seems like a decent day.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It was cold here early this morning too! By the afternoon it warmed up though.

What's up with those remakes... I'm with you on the Kotter, WTH?!

I watched AI and the second 1/2 was better. They really should not do renditions of Stevie Wonder again, too many bad singers last night!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home